Monday, May 15, 2006

Southern Comfort inspired

Ahhh the joys of triple shots.

It moves with the grace of ballet,
The earth laughs in flowers.
They would cover it all if I had my way,
Right up to the sky would the beauty tower.

Spring brings out the best in me,
But it brings out the best in you too.
It opens my heart, makes me free,
It opens up my heart to you.

As they blossom before my eyes,
Roses as red as a setting sun.
Tulips in their yellows disguise,
Elegance in colours, oh such fun.

As flowers bloom, so does my mind,
My heart, my soul, my everything.
Any colour of any kind,
I love all flowers; no one king.

Speaks of the beauty of flowers, and the joy they bring to people. Wasn't really about me that much, as while flowers are aiight I'm not really into them that much. The reader is also meant to feel a relationship between the happiness and joy of flowers and the joy and happiness their loved ones bring them.

No comments: