Monday, November 06, 2006

Of stuff

Now more than ever, I just wish you would, I just wish you would.~

Walk away and never come back,
Yet still you come back,
I don't know what to do when you say,
That I share with no one.

I sit and watch,
Exchanged conversation, glances,
Exchanged wishes,
That you share with them.

Is it for me or them that,
You look the way you do,
Is it for me or them,
That they share with you.

Is it me or them you breath for,
Do the smiles come from me or them,
When you laugh, is is it at me with them,
I'm alone when you speak, and when you don't.

When you push, is it pushing me away,
When you hit, is it wishing for them,
When you cry, do you want them,
When you bleed, does it remind you of me?

A love you can't reciprocate,
For you share it with them,
When you move forwards,
Is it to me or them?

No comments: