Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Of Mei Ying, the greatest girl in the world.

My dearest Mei Ying,

Happy 9 months my dear (yes we're still calling it 9 months, even after the hoo hah). LOVE YOU DEARLY. We've had a really, really wonderful run, and I can't imagine time spent better with any body else. Sure, we've had our lows, and we both continue to act silly at times, but all in all, I think we're moving forward at a nice, steady, sustainable and blissfully pleasing pace. I look forward to a life time of crazy faces, unfathomable repetition of "sorry...I mean excuse me" and eskimo kisses.

I really hope you enjoy Perth m'dear, and I hope you get everything out of it that you are/were hoping for. Jesus loves me ^____________________^ Remember my little reminders gorgeous!

I'll miss you muchly. Will get milly at some stage before your mother goes. Love you lots and lots and lots. I'll miss jooooo.

As you leave, remember the Lord's prayer (this one if teh oldschool one straight from teh mouths of Matthew, Luke and the J man.

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
But deliver us from evil:
[For thine is the kingdom, The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.] Amen.

Bai2ufromtehintertron,
Love,
Mattofmissingyoualreadyfame.

ps. Say hi to pide for me.

2 comments:

[ m e i ] said...

Thank you for an amazing 9 months my beautiful boy, I love you very, very much. I'm so glad we made it through the hoo hah, and though it remains to affect our relationship, we're better than to let it pull us apart again. I look forward to a million hi2u's, Happy faces, Alpacca kisses and Matt singing. You're an amazing boy with a gianormus heart, and I've never met anyone who was quite so thrilling and wonderful as you. You make my heart pull asian smiley faces.
like this
^___________________________________________________________^

I love you.

Ps: Pide still not out yet!

[ m e i ] said...

Oi you're fat.
<3