Thursday, February 01, 2007

Of Past, Present and Future

When you look back,
Are you happy with what you see?
When you turn around,
Are you glad you're looking at me?

I view a timid smile,
From the familiar floor of your room.
Then the room goes black;
I can't see you through the gloom.

I sit by the phone,
As I await your call.
I wonder if it's coming,
I wonder if you're there at all.

I don't know what to do,
Although I know I must wait.
I really think I love you;
Do I, or could this just be fate?

For Ms T.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks Matt. Ii'm sorry that I havent written poems lately

[ m e i ] said...

Nice poem Snuff. You're such a gun. *PEW PEW* Much love Boydie, it was all for the best :)

vonbon said...

Here I am, Matt. Get a c-box. p.s. Lovely poem, but I don't think I'm the one who's supposed to think it's gorgeous. :P

Matt said...

yay it's von ^_^

Welcome.

ps i might get a cbox soon, we'll see.