Monday, April 02, 2007

Of Anniversaries

Happy 12 months my beautiful Mei. It has truly been wonderful.

You've changed me in so many ways, some really obvious, others quite subtle. But overall, I think you've made me a much more caring, considerate person. And this is because you yourself are such a caring and considerate person (most of the time hehehehehehehe), and it definitely rubs off on others, particularly someone you've spent so much time with ^_^.

Thankyou for being the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

[ m e i ] said...

hehe fat Matt ^_^
I love you too! Thank you for being amazing, and such a funny guy. I think I've become less uptight and manipulative since being with you, which is really great. Thankyou for your abundance of patience, and the way you tell me not to say 'thank you'.
I RUB JOO.
* Also thanks for calling me sweetpea.