Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Of a burning desire to never again.

You've got me falling faster than flight,
My eyes can't see for the lack of light,
This scene's a lot more black than white,
As everybody's feeling so full of spite.

You have to take action, telling the truth,
Making advantage of a beautiful youth.
How long can we keep up such a facade?
How long before we're both too scarred.

In your temper, you threaten and lie,
A sudden regress, and you begin to cry.
A justified means to an end, perhaps,
But it's not long now before I collapse.

I urge you to take him, just take him away,
As it pains me far more to have you stay.
And into it I've entered, begun the fray,
And alone you'll leave me, I know it, some day.

4 comments:

[ t a r a ] said...

yeh :) i like it! nice job

vonbon said...

Beautiful. I loved it. ^_^

Matt said...

thankee kindly vonwise

[ m e i ] said...

bleak somewhat? And just a little bit painful.