Saturday, December 17, 2005

The tash poem

She made me write a poem on her. No structure, no rhyme, just an idea. And so I present, an extremely shit poem, entitled "Just a Flower"

Shining yet not, happy yet not, inner confusion,
Wanting to be happy, but can't, so sad.
Feeling things, but never satisfied, needing more,
Yet not feeling, ignoring the good, feeding the loathing.
Sheltering the dismal, shunning the light,
Brighten up sunshine, not all is bad.
As they say, for every dark night there is a brighter day,
Cheer up sunshine, all is not lost when you have us.
We're there for you, and not, when you don't want us to be,
Inspire me sunshine, lead me to those higher places.
I want to visit, and I want you to come,
For I've never seen you smile brighter than when;
In friendly company we spoke and laughed,
Cheered and jeered, smiled, yet never cried.
This my dear, is want I want for you,
Because this my dear, is what I've wanted too.

No comments: