Thursday, March 09, 2006

HAPPYTHENEMO

Within your sweet embrace comes something more,
A sensual feeling, but I can't be sure.
Hours spent together, but always apart,
Our relationship doomed from the start.

You never tried, avoided me so long,
Avoided us, how could I have been so wrong.
What I thought was love, was simply you,
Twisting my thoughts, thoughts untrue.

With every word you spoke, you broke my heart,
Yet gently gestured, played the sweet part.
If ever again i get the chance, just one,
Make no mistake, I'd prefer to run.

Dunno what really happened with that one, I wrote the first two lines right after the haikus, then came back to it today, while listening to some somewhat emo music and it all got changed :/ Ahh well, it's still aiight.

Not a poem I can really relate to, but interesting to me none the less. It speaks of a person who found what they thought was a decent and solid relationship, and a woman whom he thought he may have fallen in love with, but it turns out she wasn't serious, and it breaks his heart. She led him on, and it cut him up.

No comments: