Sunday, March 05, 2006

Mei poem

Mei asked me to write a poem for her...

I'll be waiting for you,
No matter where you go,
Cause I've been waiting for you,
My feelings for you steady grow.

Self concious and selfless,
Your beauty, both outside and in.
Such a wonderful heart you do possess,
To hurt you dear, is worse than sin.

A deeper feeling of loss than most,
Trust lost, unwilling to now.
Not letting people get too close,
I want to be close, but how?

Trust me dear, for I won't let you down,
Blindly take my hand, and I will show you,
Be with me, never frown,
Be with me, and stay forever true.

Mei's first poem from Matt ^_^. Mei doesn't trust anyone, so that became a major theme for my poem. I want her to trust me, and I want to be able to trust her. It also speaks of her beautiful qualities, and how I want to be with her.

No comments: