Monday, March 19, 2007

Matt's HTML project

EDIT: I AM FINITO. All ze stuff is uploaded, head on over for some exciting new sitez! There is sound embedded on the superheroes info page, and there's meant to be a movie on the gallery page, but it's 10mb so I broke the link for you guys ^^. Apart from the video, everything on the site should be working in Internet Explorer. <3

hehe. website we have to make for school. None of the links work, and the CSS doesn't work in FF so you have to use IE. But other than that, I think it looks pretty cool :) When I get the link sites done ill up them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayy for css and image maps.

Matt said...

argh it seems as though i've borked one of my css links. Ahhh well, you get the picture with the other 2 images :P

Anonymous said...

so everything's done in css? rollovers and all? interesting.
mine's due in a week and i have done nothing. :(

Matt said...

The rollover is done in CSS, rest of the site is pure html. That's why I couldn't be bothered writing a separate CSS file, I just put it in the header.

[ m e i ] said...

... I agree.
HTML is fat. I like it dearest, you IT pew pew genius you!

vonbon said...

*clicks frantically* I can't get it to work! Oh wait, hangon. I'm using firefox. Nevermind. :$ Will try at home because I'm a lazy bum and have squillions of work to do.

Matt said...

I will upload all the fixed shizazz when i've finished the site