Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy 4 months, my pretty little lady.

4 months is not so much,
Just half the time of others.

Yet I feel it an eternity,
So they say; time flies.

4 months official, yet longer still,
And you know me inside out.

I feel as though I know you too,
However, not quite as much.

Perfection is perfection,
If ever it was true.

This I speak of you, dear,
My pretty little lady.

Four months of joy,
Four months of love.

The feeling, uncomparable,
Of holding you in my arms.

Of caressing your face,
Of touching your hand.

Of a sweet divine perception,
That only I am privileged to.

Every moment is tender,
Such moments spent in your company.

And even still, when you're not here,
You brighten up my life.

4 months is not long they say,
But, us, together, forever and a day.

1 comment: