Saturday, August 19, 2006

Of Mei my love.

She stood there, on the peak of the hill,
The wavering light illuminating her.
An aura, so whole and pure; the world still.
The sweet aroma drifted down; of myrrh.

Heaven sent she seemed, this wayward saint,
And yet I know her to be born of man.
I can barely make her out, the light faint,
Her skin so smooth, light bronze tan.

An indescribable feeling washes over,
I can't believe my luck, for there she stands.
I look down, a four leaf clover,
As a beautiful woman takes my hands.

Her deep brown eyes pierce my heart,
Her figure, strong but still petite.
A smile with which I cannot part,
This beautiful woman I'm about to meet.

She opens her mouth, but speaks no sound,
But I understand, she doesn't need to.
My thoughts become filled with love abound,
Of the love that once led me to you.

In such an instant, I sweep you away,
To a far away land where we are alone.
In such a land, my feelings portray,
A mindset of love, set in stone.

My "little christian goody goody", as you like to think that I think of you :P, I'd much prefer you to be exactly the way you are rather than stray from your true self, for the fear it might lead to a lesser perfection ^_^

2 comments:

Matt said...

damnit I thought I was loved for a second.

[ m e i ] said...

You are, extremely. My sweetheart, I love that poem. Thank you so much for using your gift to write about me. I love you infinitesimally ^_____________^