Thursday, August 31, 2006

Of rain

How ironic that I'd use her style for something such as this.

This is why you feel our relationship is seemingly one sided. This is why I "don't share".

I can feel the rain fall, the vicious precipitation. Everywhere I look, people are unperturbed by the fact that this rain seemingly falls on only me. I'm drenched, as the rain clouds hone in even further. They're almost directly above me; the rain becomes torrential. And along with the rainclouds, comes the thunder and the lightning. The pressure builds and builds, and slowly I begin to crumble. At first it's almost unnoticable, a slight buckling of the knees. But soon I'm almost flat on the ground, though I strive to move. As people walk by, they hardly notice me in my complexity. They hardly notice the fact that along with this heavy rain, comes a burden which I struggle to carry. Yet I stand again, and I continue. I can ignore the rain, if it means the rain falls only on me. If it means that I am the only one to whom the rain lays it's encumberance, I can handle it. I'd do it gladly. However, this means that I cannot share the rain. Once the rain is shared, it gains momentum. It's saddness ebs and flows more ferociously, and I could not wish it upon anyone else. Please, this is not a fault. It's a favour.

I love you in countless ways, but here's just a few:
-You're funny (not that I'd ever admit it :P and even though I don't laugh at some of your jokes, it's only to save face. You do the same to me!)
-You're academic
-You're intelligent
-Academic + intelligent = You're smart
-You're caring
-You're selfless
-You're fun
-You're beautiful
-You have a wonderful and warm smile
-You're concious of most people's feelings (except people that attempt to walk in front of you onto escalators :P)
-You strive for perfection
-You're perfect :P
-You're helpful
-You're creative
-You listen
-You're constructive (ie that is you have no problems helping others in a constructive manner, and often find things to do when there is nothing else that generally have a constructive purpose of some sort)
-You're friendly
-You're open
-You have a good work ethic.
-You're thoughtful

And the list goes on. I LOVE YOU FOR ALL THESE REASONS. I don't know why you ignore this. I've told you all these things countless times. And yet you still tell me they're not true. I do honestly believe everything I wrote, and I know others agree with me. DONT TELL ME OTHERS DONT. I know it to be fact. I don't ever plan on breaking up with you ever. I love you.

No comments: