Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Of Matt

Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love


Stolen from Tara, only stole this one because I thought it was insanely true to me.

5 comments:

TK said...

of matt....very original matt :P.....i like it :D...it's funyy because i got exactly the same result without copying of tara :P:P:P....

Matt said...

hehe ^_^ <3 Tim

TK said...

in your unique man-love way... :P

[ m e i ] said...

I think the blogquiz is somewhat innaccurate, for me anyway, because I got exactly the same one and we both know that your and my ideas of love are extremely different.

Matt said...

I think some of yours are innaccurate. But mine are quite troo