Thursday, September 14, 2006

Of dreams and emotional scars.

I can't lose the scar embed on my heart,
I cast my head down, I can look the part.
For dreams are wishes, from deep down inside.
From your dreams I retreat, I now must hide.

I wonder if I'm alone in your mind,
I find out that I'm not one of a kind.
My heart in two, cause I waited for you,
You look empty into my eyes of blue.

We embrace, just for you to reassure,
And I'm left to lie; left without a cure.
These scars don't mend, they suffuse with my heart,
You alone I have loved; noone apart.

And as I sit here and write; gentle tear.
Please don't stain the keyboard on your way out.

5 comments:

TK said...

omgosh more pro poetry....btw...get a cbox :P

[ t a r a ] said...

EMBEDDED
:p

Matt said...

Don't make me own you intellectually!

TK said...

bring it on :P

Matt said...

Not you tim, you're far too smart. Just Tara :)