Sunday, June 04, 2006

Breaks

The wind breaks, as does my spirit,
The rain poors, drown my sorrows in it.
The stone lay still, like my heart,
The lightning crashs, takes me apart.

Don't act on your will,
Leave me here,
Perturbed; be still,
My head will soon clear.

Reconcile, but I still cannot,
If only I could, take that shot.
I don't know if I care enough,
Or whether I feel it's just too tough.

Please, act now,
I need you here.
Make me the vow,
For I love you dear.

The wind breaks, and up I look,
The rain poors, and in it I dance,
The stone lay still, yet I shook,
The lightning crashs; I'll take my chance.

Will you act?
I think I need you,
Thoughts abstract,
Yet a clear view.

EDIT: Rationale~
Speaks of a couple fighting, and the need for reconciliation (sp?). He doesn't want to fix it, and thinks he'll get over it, then he wants to reconcile, then he needs her to reconcile with him. The guy wants to makeup, as he loves her too much to let her go. And so his spirits brighten, but yet he is still lost in thought.

6 comments:

Senor Cheeseburger said...

You and your spirit farted?
Was it at the same time?

www.supersexypictures.blogspot.com

Matt said...

totally champ

Senor Cheeseburger said...

Just a crazy guy farting in the rain... That's deep man. Deep.

Matt said...

I go deeper. Ask your mother.

Senor Cheeseburger said...

I will as soon as yours takes her balls out of my mouth.

Matt said...

Good quality comeback, calling the WOMAN that gave birth to me a man. Quality stuff. Try harder kthx