Friday, June 16, 2006

So Simple

Nothing could be so simple, one plus one,
Yet I'm staring down the barrel of a gun.
Nothing is quite as true as my failure,
Show me some support, don't be a stranger.

I need you now more than I ever will,
I need you now, yet away you walk still.
Come one and come all, see me at my worst,
Will you even notice, me in my hearse?

Dead to the world, yet you claim not to you,
Do you know what it means, to find love true?
Could you ever love a man such as me,
Just think for a second, happy I'll be.

Stare down the barrel, as I must do now,
And recite with me, my ending, my vow.

Meh, I dunnoez where this came from :s

2 comments:

[ t a r a ] said...

y u emo? talk to me?

Matt said...

Doesn't test week send everyone emo? I don't know that I'm actually emo, just wrote a poem, that's how it came out :S *shrug* sif you aren't more emo than me anyway tara ^_^ Thanks though.