Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Haikus to Mei

Come closer to me,
I want you here next to me,
To feel your sweet touch.

As you move away,
My heart and my eyes follow,
With you forever.

To your desire,
I respond with what I can,
Anything for you.

Touch, taste, your kiss sweet,
The touch of your lips moves me,
Kiss me one more time.

I can feel the love,
Which you can put in your kiss,
I can't let you stop.

Nothing as pretty,
Could compare to what I have,
What I see in you.

Shall not ever leave,
Your presense all that I need,
To live happily.

Smile lies on my face,
I close my eyes and you're there,
My smile broadens.

I sit and I wait,
For you to arrive my dear,
Would wait forever.

Love you Mei ^_^

2 comments:

Senor Cheeseburger said...

Wow... Your dad must be really special to you.

Matt said...

Mei is a females name you retard.